10-Year Jail Term, 100,000 BD Fine against Two Suspects in Political Case
2019-12-13 - 7:38 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Criminal Court issued 10-year jail term against two youths in a political case and fined them 100,000 BD.
The authorities claim that the suspects "collected and handed in money to terrorist groups and trained on the use of arms and explosives in Iran during 2017 and 2018".
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture