Next GCC Summit to be Held in Bahrain: Newspaper
2019-12-11 - 11:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Al-Ayam local newspaper said that the upcoming GCC summit (41st session) to be held in Bahrain's capital Manama.
The GCC summit is held annually in December and is attended by princes and kings of the Gulf Arab states.
The 40th session of the GCC Summit, concluded yesterday (Tuesday, December 10, 2019) in Riyadh, in which the Saudi king spoke about the "Iranian threat", while the Gulf dispute with Qatar was not addressed, in an indication to a probable imminent resolution of the crisis.
However, the statements of foreign ministers of each of Bahrain, UAE and Saudi Arabia later ended any hope to resolve the crisis in the near term, as the three ministers attacked Doha and accused it of lack of seriousness.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children