Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Term against 2 Defendants Accused of Putting Fake Bomb in Hamad Town
2019-12-11 - 7:43 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Appeals Criminal Court rejected the appeals of two youths accused of putting a fake bomb in Hamad Town.
The authorities accuse the defendants of putting, along with others, a fake bomb in Hamad Town on March 14, 2019.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture