3-Year Jail Term Handed down to 2 Suspects over Burning Couch in Protest against Execution of Martyrs Al-Malali and Al-Arab
2019-11-29 - 8:07 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Criminal Court sentenced two suspects, in presence, to 3 years in jail over charge of burning a couch in Al-Ma'amir.
The authorities say that the suspects set a couch to fire on July 26, 2019 in Al-Ma'amir in protest against execution of martyrs Ahmad Al-Malali and Ali Al-Arab.
The authorities executed activists Ahmad Al-Malali and Ali Al-Arab on Saturday (July 27, 2019) over murdering a policeman; a charge they denied during their trial.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture