Fawzia Zainal: Two Cars for First and Second Vice Deputies Rented at 23,000 BD, Car Allowance still Paid to them
2019-11-28 - 10:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: Fawzia Zainal, Speaker of the Council of Representatives, confirmed that the council rented two cars for the first and second vice presidents to "complete their official work", noting that the car allowance is still being paid to them.
In response to a question from MP Fadel Al-Sawad, she said the two cars were rented from the parliament's budget at a cost of 23,000 dinars for three years at 658 dinars per month.
She added that the tender for the most suitable tender was selected in terms of cost and technical specifications with a total of 23,000 dinars for three years, with a monthly rent of 658 dinars.
In the same context, Zainal confirmed the continued disbursement of the car allowance to these two MPs, and said "The House of Representatives is committed to spend the monthly bonus and raises stipulated in the decree on determining the allocations for the speakers and members of both the Shura council and House of Representatives, which includes the vehicle allowance stipulated in Article III, amounting to 750 dinars."
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth