Saudi Detainee Hussein Al-Rabeh Martyred after Being Tortured in Prison
2019-11-15 - 8:55 p
Bahrain Mirror: Residents of Qatif mourned the martyr of torture, who died in the prisons of the General Intelligence in Saudi Arabia, Hussein Al-Rabeh, on Wednesday (November 13, 2019), in Al-Awamiyah, where his body was buried, with the participation of parents, loved ones and large crowds of mourners.
The 38-year-old was arrested on August 16, 2017, after security forces raided his home in the Turkish neighborhood in Tarut Island. Al-Rabah is one of the forcibly displaced persons from Al-Masourah neighborhood in Al-Awamiyah, which was demolished by the authorities.
His family has not met him since his arrest in August 2017, where he was held in solitary confinement and severely tortured, according to human rights groups.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World