Khalifa bin Salman Once Again Misses Cabinet Meeting
2019-11-05 - 9:41 p
Bahrain Mirror: Prime Minister Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa continued not to show up to head Cabinet meetings. Meanwhile, Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa presided over the session.
Bahrain News Agency said that the Crown Prince and First Deputy Cabinet Minister Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa presided over the session held at Al-Qudaibiya Palace on Monday, November 4, 2019.
The reasons behind his absence haven't been known yet. However, Akhbar Al-Khaleej newspaper, which is close to him, published congratulatory correspondences he received on the success of his medical examinations, in reference to him suffering from a health condition.
- 2023-04-01Human Rights Council Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Demands Release of Naji Fateel
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment