House of Representatives Appointed Employees who Failed in written Exam
2019-10-24 - 7:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: National Audit Office report for 2019 indicated that the House of Representatives appointed employees to fill in a number of jobs, despite their failure in the written exam.
The office said that these appointments violate the provisions of the personnel regulations of the House of Representatives issued by Resolution 28/2010.
It also noted that the Board's office had made amendments to the personnel regulations without what proves the approval of the Board on the amendments.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People