Shura Council and Parliament to Convene on Sunday
2019-10-07 - 4:28 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa issued royal decree calling on the Shura Council and parliament to convene.
The royal decree called on the Shura Council and parliament to convene on Sunday (October 13, 2019) to open the second session of the fifth legislative term.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin