Macron Says Conditions in Place for Trump, Rouhani Talks
2019-09-25 - 3:21 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: French President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday he believed that the conditions for the leaders of the United States and Iran to meet were now in place, but it was still up to them to decide whether to move forward.
"I believe that the conditions in this context for a rapid return to negotiations have been created," Macron told reporters after meeting Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and President Donald Trump earlier on Tuesday.
"There is a common intent to progress and to not just find the terms of a de-escalation, but build a long-term accord," he said. "But it depends on the will of both sides."
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World