Crown Prince Directs to Re-Issue Electricity Invoices based on Last Year's Invoices for Same Period
2019-09-06 - 4:51 am
Bahrain Mirror: Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa called on the Electricity and Water Authority (EWA) to calculate the water and electricity invoices for the upcoming months of September, October and November based on last year's invoices for the same period.
According to an official statement, the Crown Prince directed to continue re-issuing the water and electricity invoices for Bahraini citizens at their primary residence (Single Account) for the upcoming months of September, October and November based on last year's invoices for the same period, if they are lower than those issued this year.
He directed the EWA officials to expedite the launch of a newly developed invoicing system which ensures the highest level of service to individuals and institutions.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations