Bahrain and UAE's Statements on Lebanon Come in Framework of Communications Israel Carries out with Countries: Israeli Minister
2019-09-04 - 5:40 p
Bahrain Mirror: Israeli Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz put the condemning statements of Bahrain and Emirates - who refrained from condemning the Israeli attacks on Lebanon - on Hezbollah response against his country's army on Sunday in the framework of "the secret communications Israel carries out with the two countries", during a radio interview on Tuesday morning on (September 3, 2019).
The Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa commented on Hezbollah attack on Israel via his Twitter account saying: "the attack of a country on another is forbidden by international law. The standing of a state watching battles on its borders and endangering its people is a great underestimation of that state's fulfilment of its responsibilities."
Meanwhile, Emirati Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash commented "Our hearts are with Lebanon and the Lebanese this evening, as long as they suffered from the unilateral decision and its repercussions. The logic says that the decision of war, peace and stability should be the decision of the state and should reflect its national interests and safety of its citizens in the first place."
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms