Israeli Prime Minister Welcomes Supporting Statements of Bahraini and Emirati Foreign Ministers
2019-09-04 - 5:03 p
Bahrain Mirror: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu welcomed the statements of Bahraini and Emirati Foreign Ministers against the military operation carried out by Hezbollah against the Israeli army.
Netanyahu said via his Twitter account "They condemned the helplessness of Lebanon, which allows the Hezbollah terrorist organization to operate from its territory against Israel."
"This sounds like messianic times, but it shows the fundamental change taking place in the Middle East," he added.
The Islamic Resistance in Lebanon attacked an Israeli army patrol in response to an Israeli attack by drones.
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings