Bahrain Instructs Citizens to Leave Lebanon over Security Incidents
2019-09-03 - 5:08 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Bahrain's Foreign Ministry on Sunday instructed its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately, citing "security events and developments", after a week of growing tensions raised fears of a new war between Israel and Lebanon's Hezbollah movement.
Bahrain has previously said its citizens should not to travel to Lebanon for any reason.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People