Former MP Osama Al-Tamimi Arrested after Returning Home from Hospital
2019-08-30 - 6:51 p
Bahrain Mirror: Human rights activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh said that the Bahraini security authorities arrested former MP Osama Al-Tamimi on Thursday (August 29, 2019) as soon as he returned from the hospital where he was receiving treatment.
Al-Saegh explained that the police raided Al-Tamimi's house after breaking the door, noting that he was still at the hospital at that time. This caused panic among his family members, while his son (Tamim) fell unconscious due to the shock.
She added that the authorities arrested Al-Tamimi as soon as he returned home from the hospital. They allowed him to say goodbye to his family, and took him to the Criminal Investigation Department to present him to a forgery expert.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations