Asian with travel Ban Arrested for Offering Bribe for Employee to Allow Him Leave Country
2019-08-27 - 5:12 p
Bahrain Mirror: Director-General of Anti-corruption and Economic and Electronic Security announced the arrest of an Asian, 58, with travel ban for offering a bribe for a public employee to allow him to leave the kingdom.
The department was informed about the attempt of the suspect to leave the country through the Bahrain International Airport. In coordination with the Airport Passport Department, it arrested the suspect while handing the bribery amount.
The Director-General said that legal proceedings are being taken to refer the case to the Public Prosecution.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations