Detention of Shiite Cleric Sheikh Abdulnabi Al-Nashaba Extended until Wednesday
2019-08-23 - 5:16 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities extended the detention of Shiite cleric Sheikh Abdulnabi Al-Nashaba for one week and delayed presenting him to the Public Prosecution until Wednesday (August 28, 2019).
Al-Houra police station summoned Al-Nashaba for investigation on (July 28, 2019) and decided to arrest him for 15 days pending investigation. His prison term was then renewed.
The charges brought against him remain unknown. His family says he is being investigated over a religious sermon.
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues