Two Months after Appeals in Newspapers, MoI Partly Removes Cement Barriers in Damistan
2019-08-21 - 4:53 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Interior Ministry partly removed some of the cement barriers in Damistan, which were put for political reasons.
This came after two months of MP Ahmad Al-Damistani's endeavors and communication with the Interior Ministry as well as publishing the issue in the local press.
Al-Damistani talked about the trapping of rainwater between the barriers and nearby houses, which led to water leakage inside the houses. He also talked about other obstacles citizens are facing, including the inability to open their garages due to places of barriers.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour