King Hamad Says Bahrain will Play its Role in Securing Int'l Corridors
2019-08-19 - 4:03 p
Bahrain Mirror: King of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa confirmed "the Kingdom of Bahrain's participation in the joint effort to preserve the safety of international maritime navigation and secure international corridors for trade and energy in the region."
The king's statements came during receiving General Kenneth F. McKenzie, Commander of the US Central Command.
Hamad bin Isa hailed "the strong strategic relations and decades-long partnership binding the two friendly countries, based on mutual confidence, respect and joint coordination."
He commended the steadily-growing military and defence cooperation to achieve mutual goals and aspirations.
Al Khalifa hailed the pivotal role of the US Administration, in cooperation with allied and friendly countries, to maintain regional stability and consolidate international security and peace.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children