Prisoner Mohammed Al-Singace Taken to Prison Clinic 40 Days after his Hunger Strike
2019-08-03 - 6:44 p
Bahrain Mirror: Activist Ebtisam Al-Sayegh said that prisoner Mohammed Abdullah Al-Singace was taken to the prison clinic after his health deteriorated as a result of the hunger strike he launched about 40 days ago.
Later on, activists stated that Al-Singace was returned to his cell but continued his hunger strike, demanding a retrial.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan