Detained Shiite Cleric Sheikh Ali Al-Mustarshed Taken to Hospital with Shackled Hands and Feet
2019-08-03 - 6:42 p
Bahrain Mirror: Activists on social media and eyewitnesses said the imprisoned Shiite cleric Sheikh Ali Al-Mustarshed was admitted to Al-Salmaniya hospital, handcuffed and shackled at the ankles.
Al-Mustarshed's family expressed concern over the deterioration of his health, saying that he was tired and stressed during his stay at the hospital.
Sheikh Al-Mustarshed is serving a 10-year sentence in a political case known as the Qatar cell. After his arrest, he was tortured and ill-treated, forced into making confessions that were the main evidence in his trial.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan