Crown Prince Directs NAO to Investigate Electricity and Water Billing Mechanisms
2019-07-31 - 5:20 p
Bahrain Mirror: Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa directed the National Audit Office (NAO) to investigate the electricity and water bills of Bahraini citizens at their primary residence (single account), as well as individuals and establishments, in order to ensure that there are no technical and procedural deficiencies in the water and electricity billing mechanisms.
He also directed the Electricity and Water Authority (EWA) to re-issue the June, July, and August electricity and water bills for citizens at their primary residence (single account), based on last years issued amount, to check whether the amount is lower compared to bills issued in 2019 for the same period.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations