Jazeera Cites Iran Official Warning of Confrontation if Hormuz Status Changed
2019-07-25 - 3:26 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Qatar-based Al Jazeera TV on Wednesday quoted the military adviser to Iran's supreme leader as saying that any change in the status of the Strait of Hormuz, which Tehran says it protects, would open the door to a dangerous confrontation.
The channel also quoted Hossein Dehghan, a commander of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards, as saying Tehran would not negotiate with the U.S. administration under any circumstances and that if Washington decided to go to war then all American bases in the region would be targeted.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World