Foreign Affairs Minister Meets Kushner in Washington
2019-07-19 - 5:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: Minister of Foreign Affairs Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa met US President's Senior Advisor Jared Kushner in Washington.
The Bahraini minister commended "the concrete and outstanding efforts of Jared Kushner to organize the Peace to Prosperity Workshop recently hosted by the Kingdom of Bahrain," an official statement said.
For his part, Kushner praised the role and efforts of the Kingdom of Bahrain in hosting the Peace to Prosperity Workshop in an important initiative to advance the efforts in spreading security and peace and achieving the aspirations of the countries and peoples of the region for progress and development.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom