MP Ammar Qambar Sets Final Date for Launching an "Application": First Day of Second Session
2019-07-12 - 3:04 am
Bahrain Mirror: MP Ammar Sami Qambar said that the date of launching the "Application" will be on the first day of the second session. The MP responded to "Bahrain Mirror" comment on this regard saying "Thanks for your continuous follow up and interest in all my suggestions. The Application will hopefully be ready on the first day of the second session, as I agreed with my district residents."
MP Qambar had promised his district voters during his election campaign to take their opinions via an "Application" before voting on any resolution in the council. He also confirmed that he will not give a vote on any project contrary to the results on the application and the desire of the voters who elected him on the Council.
Bahrain Mirror thanks the MP for his interaction with its criticism.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges