Cassation Court Upholds Verdicts Reaching Life Sentences against 55 defendants in “Zulfiqar Brigades” Case, Overrules Citizenship Revocation
2019-07-02 - 5:58 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Cassation Court upheld verdicts issued against 55 defendants in Zulfiqar Brigades case and overruled their citizenship revocation sentences.
The first instance court had issued life term against 53 defendants, 15-year jail term against 3, 10-year jail term against one, 7-year jail term against 15, 5-year jail term against 37 and 3-year jail term against 6 defendants.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture