Iran's Zarif Say Short War with Iran is an Illusion: Twitter
2019-06-28 - 4:17 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Iran's foreign minister said on Twitter on Thursday that U.S. President Donald Trump's view that a conflict with Iran would be a "short war" was an illusion and that his threat of "obliteration" amounted to threatening "genocide".
"‘Obliteration'=genocide=war crime," Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Twitter "‘Short war' with Iran is an illusion."
Trump said on Wednesday he was "not talking boots on the ground" should he take military action against Iran, adding that "I'm just saying if something would happen, it wouldn't last very long." He threatened on Tuesday to obliterate parts of Iran if it attacked "anything American".
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World