Saudi Arabia will Support Whatever Economic Plan will Bring Prosperity to the Palestinians: Finance Minister
2019-06-27 - 2:45 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Saudi Arabia's finance minister Mohammed al-Jadaan said on Wednesday that it will support whatever economic plan will bring prosperity to the Palestinians.
He was speaking at an international meeting in Bahrain opened by U.S. President Donald Trump's senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner.
United Arab Emirates Minister of State for Financial Affairs Obaid Humaid al-Tayer said "we should give this initiative a chance."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges