Appeals Court Upholds 3-Year Jail Term against 2 Defendants Accused of Assembling in Diraz
2019-06-25 - 4:13 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Appeals Court upheld 3-year jail verdict against two defendants accused of assembling in Diraz and fined each of them 500 BD.
The Public Prosecution accused the defendants of participating on March 20, 2018, in an unlicensed assembly, and taking part, along with others, in setting Diraz school fence and police patrol to fire.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture