U.S. Envoy to U.N. Says U.S. Policy is to Bring Iran to Negotiating Table
2019-06-25 - 3:38 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Acting U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Jonathan Cohen told the U.N. Security Council on Monday that Washington's policy on Iran "remains an economic and diplomatic effort to bring Iran back to the negotiating table."
Cohen spoke to reporters after the closed-door council session requested by the United States. He also said he told the 15-member council that U.S. evidence showed Iran was to blame for attacks on commercial tankers in the Gulf region in May and June and called on the world to tell Iran it is "unacceptable."
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World