Pompeo Discusses Ensuring Stability of Energy Markets with Saudi King and Crown Prince
2019-06-25 - 3:34 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo held discussions on Monday with Saudi Arabia's King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on ensuring stability in energy markets and freedom of navigation, Saudi Arabia's ambassador designate to Washington said.
"Productive discussions ... reinforcing the importance of our strategic ties, stressing the need to deter aggressive behavior in our region, promoting freedom of navigation and ensuring stability of energy markets," Ambassador designate Reema Bandar Al-Saud said on Twitter.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World