Ashena, Adviser to Iranian President, Says Trump should Ease Sanctions to Avoid War
2019-06-22 - 2:15 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: An adviser to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Friday if U.S. President Donald Trump does not want war with Tehran, he should ease sanctions, as tensions rise between the countries following the downing of a U.S. drone by Iran.
Hesameddin Ashena tweeted: "War and sanctions are two sides of the same coin ... If you do not want war, you should do something with the sanctions."
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World