U.S. Envoy for Iran Traveling to Middle East: State Department
2019-06-20 - 4:26 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: U.S. Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook will travel to the Middle East on Wednesday for meetings in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain to discuss "Iran's regional aggression," the State Department said.
"He will also share additional U.S. intelligence on the range of active threats Iran currently poses to the region," the department said in a statement.
Hook travels next week to Europe to meet with officials from Britain, Germany and France "to discuss a range of issues concerning the Iranian regime," the statement said.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World