Father of HR Activist Yousif Al-Muhadfa Dies while Exercising Walking Work out
2019-06-18 - 3:37 p
Bahrain Mirror: Sayed Abuljalil Al-Muhafda, father of prominent human rights activist Sayed Yousif Al-Muhafda, died on Monday (June 17, 2019) while exercising walking work out on A'ali walkway.
Sayed Yousif said via his account that his father passed away while exercising walking work out.
Al-Muhadfa will not be able to take part in his father's funeral procession, because he is a political refugee in Germany. He fears being targeted by the authorities due to his human rights activism.
Bahrain Mirror extends its condolences to Al-Muhafda and his family and asks God to receive him in his mercy.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges