Court Orders Arrest of Forensic Physician in Appeal Case of Death Row Convicts Mohammad Ramadan & Hussein Mousa
2019-06-14 - 6:54 p
Bahrain Mirror: After failing to appear to give his testimony in more than one hearing, the High Criminal Appeals Court issued an order to arrest the forensic physician in the case of the two prisoners on death row, Mohammad Ramadan Isa and Hussein Ali Mousa.
The court decided to adjourn the case until June 19.
The cassation court had upheld death sentences against Ramadan and Mousa, however, new evidences revealed by the public prosecutor led to re-opening the case.
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife