Appeals: Jail Sentences Reaching Life Prison against 7 Defendants Accused of Causing Blast in Karana
2019-06-14 - 6:17 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Fifth High Appeals Court upheld the verdicts issued against 7 defendants accused of planting explosive under the ground in a sand field in Karana, alluring police forces to the scene and detonating it.
The first instance court had sentenced the first suspect to 6 years in jail and sentenced the second, fourth, seventh and eleventh suspects to life in jail. The court had also issued a 3-year jail term against the third, fifth, sixth, eighth, ninth, tenth and twelfth defendants and issued 10-year jail term against the second.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture