Trial of Journalist Jaafar Al-Jamri Adjourned until June 25
2019-06-12 - 3:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: A Bahraini court looked into the case of Journalist Jaafar Al-Jamri over case of tweets he posted on Twitter, and decided to adjourn it until June 25 for pleading.
The public prosecution summoned him on May 5 and referred him to trial on June 11.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges