Bahrainis Stage Protests on Quds Day: No to "Deal of Century"
2019-06-01 - 6:45 am
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): Several protests were staged in Bahrain on Friday (May 31, 2019), marking Quds Day, which falls in the last Friday of holy Ramadan month. Protestors announced their opposition to normalization with the Israeli entity and condemned Bahrain's hosting of "Deal of the Century", to be held next month in Manama.
Protests were staged in Manama, Al-Budai, Saar, Al-Musalla, Al-Malikiya, Karzakan and other areas. The Bahraini authorities cracked down on most of the protests and confronted them with toxic gases.
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons
- 2023-03-17ADHRB to UN: What are Your Steps to Hold Bahrain Accountable for Spying on Dissidents?