Appeals Court Upholds 5-Year Jail Term against Defendant Accused of Putting Fake Bomb in Al-Sahla
2019-05-30 - 8:24 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Appeals Court upheld a 5-year jail term against defendant accused of assembling and putting fake bomb in Al-Sahla.
The authorities claim that the defendant assembled, along with others, burnt tires and put fake bomb on the public street, in order to disrupt traffic and damage public properties.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture