Chief Palestinian Negotiator Slams Bahrain's Workshop
2019-05-23 - 9:42 p
Bahrain Mirror: The secretary general of the Palestine Liberation Organisation and chief Palestinian negotiator, Saeb Erekat, commented on the Bahrain's conference and changing of phrases from peace to "prosperity".
Erekat posted a tweet on Twitter saying "the principle of land for peace has changed to prosperity for peace, according to the invitation to the Manama workshop," adding "does this mean the end of the Arab peace initiative? Is this related to what Netanyahu said today that (Judea and Samaria is his patrimony from his ancestors)? "
"Those who want peace must start with putting an end to occupation," he tweeted.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini