Contact Lost with Building 12 Detainees in Jaw Prison: Ibtisam Al-Saegh
2019-05-23 - 9:02 p
Bahrain Mirror: Human rights activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh said that families of political detainees in the notorious Jaw Central Prison complained that contact have been lost with their sons in building 12.
The families demanded the prison's administration and competent parties to allow them their right to communicate with their sons to check on them.
Jaw Central Prison is considered the worst prisons where prisoners face different forms of violations.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin