Cassation Court Issues 7-Year Jail Term against Two Defendants over Attacking Police Patrol in A'ali
2019-05-08 - 9:47 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Cassation Court rejected challenges of two convicts in case of hurling Molotov against police patrol in A'ali and burning it.
The First-instance court sentenced the two suspects, along with 6 others, to 7 years in jail and sentenced the ninth to 3 years in jail, because he was under 18 years. It also bound them to pay 14 thousand and 77 BD for the damages caused to the patrol and ordered the confiscation of seized items.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture