Court Upholds One-Year Jail Term against Suspect over Burning Tires in Tubli
2019-05-04 - 5:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Appeals Criminal Court upheld a verdict sentencing an appellant to one year in jail over assembling and burning tires.
The first-instance court sentences 3 suspects (18, 19 and 22 years) to 5 years and sentenced the appellant as well as other suspect (16 years) to one year in jail due to their age.
The authorities claim that the suspects burnt tires in Tubli on November 14, 2015.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture