Appeals: 3-Year Jail Term Handed down to Defendant Accused of Putting Fake Bomb in A'ali
2019-05-04 - 5:19 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Appeals Court upheld 3-year jail term against a defendant accused of putting fake bomb on Sheikh Zayed Street in A'ali.
The first-instance court sentenced 4 suspects to 3 years in jail and one other to 2 years. It also fined one of them 100 BD over charge of acquiring a dagger and ordered the confiscation of seized items.
The authorities claim that the suspects took part in putting a fake bomb on Sheikh Zayed Street in A'ali near one of the farms on January 28, 2017.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture