HR Activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh Prevented from Entering Saudi Arabia
2019-04-30 - 6:01 p
Bahrain Mirror: Human Rights activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh said that the Saudi authorities prevented her from entering Saudi Arabia without mentioning the reasons.
She explained via her Twitter account that she was surprised after leaving Bahrain on (April 27, 2019) through the Causeway that she was suspended while attempting to enter Saudi Arabia on pretext of renewing documents, however, she was told later that she was prevented from entering Saudi Arabia.
Al-Saegh added "upon enquiry, I was asked to address the Saudi embassy in Manama," demanding to remove her name from the banned lists because it is "legally unjustified".
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini