Prosecution Appeals Acquittal of "Daily Tribune" Chairman Rejected
2019-04-30 - 5:40 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Appeals Criminal Court rejected the public prosecution appeals of the acquittal verdict issued against the English-speaking Daily Tribune newspaper chairman.
The Prosecution accused the Asian chairman of publishing false news about a European businessman's embezzlement of 62,000 dinars and management of a shell company, noting that he also has a criminal record.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture