Iranian Foreign Ministry: Tehran will not Forget Saudi Arabia and Bahrain's Supporting Stances for Sanctions on Iran's Oil Exports
2019-04-26 - 7:20 p
Bahrain Mirror: Iran's Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Mousavi said that Iran and its people will not forget stances of Saudi Arabian and Bahraini governments in these historic circumstances.
"The Islamic Republic of Iran will not allow any country to take its place in the oil market," the Iranian foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement on Thursday (April 25, 2019).
Mousavi condemned the Saudi Arabia and Bahrain's supporting stances for US sanctions on Iran's oil exports and considered these stances a "blind obedience to the US government".
Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have welcomed Washington's decision to cancel the exemptions granted to some countries to import oil from Iran.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources