Cabinet Says Hamad Town's School Incident Individual, Accuses Dr. Shairfa Siwar of "Slander and Defamation"
2019-04-23 - 6:42 p
Bahrain Mirror: The cabinet was informed about the results of the investigation into the incident of the Hamad Town Intermediate Girls' School and concluded that the incident was individual and that there was no drug abuse or dealing at that school, as revealed by reports from the Ministry of Education, Interior Ministry and Health Ministry.
The reports also revealed that the allegations included in the video clip by Dr. Sharifa Siwar were false and would fall under defamation and hype, and therefore have been referred to the judiciary.
The cabinet added that the two students will be allowed to sit their final exams next month and to attend school regularly next year.
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife