Secretary of State Says No Grace Period after May 1 End to Iran Oil Waivers
2019-04-23 - 4:33 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Monday the United States is not extending any waivers exempting importers of Iranian oil from U.S. sanctions and there will be no grace period for those economies to comply.
"We're going to zero. We're going to zero across the board," Pompeo told reporters after the White House announced the end to waivers in order to pressure Iran over its nuclear program. "There are no (oil) waivers that extend beyond that period, full stop."
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World