PM Orders Formation of Committee to Probe into Hamad Town School Case under Chairmanship of Mohammed bin Mubarak
2019-03-26 - 7:43 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Prime Minister ordered the formation of a governmental committee to probe into Hamad Town Intermediate Girls School incident after talking about the promotion of drugs and practicing of immoral acts inside the school.
An official statement said that the PM "gave directives to conduct a comprehensive probe into the Hamad Town Intermediate Girls School incident, and ordered the formation of a high-level committee, under the chairmanship of Deputy Premier, Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, to be in charge of the investigation."
Comprising the Interior Minister, the Education Minister, the Justice, Islamic Affairs and Endowments Minister, the Labour and Social Development Minister, the Parliament Affairs Minister and Health Minister as members, the panel shall investigate the irregularities that are inconsistent with the school norms, determine facts and hold violators accountable to ensure the non-recurrence of similar regretful incidents in any school. The committee shall submit its final report and findings to HRH the Prime Minister.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges